Privacy and cookies policies of www.waatoo.srl
This Application is the hardware or software tool through which some Personal Data of its Users are collected and processed. Personal data means any information which, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identifiable or identifiable.
Owner and Data Controller
WaaToo di N. Trotta - Via Speranza, 5 - 40068 San Lazzaro di Savena | Bologna | Italy
Email address of the Owner: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Data collected
Among the Personal Information collected by this Application, either independently or through third parties, there are: email, first name, last name, phone number, country, address, city, Cookie and Usage data.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data (SEE BELOW in the PERSONAL / STATISTICAL DATA section), collected automatically during the use of this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all the Data required by this Application are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In cases where this Application indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory, can contact the owner for clarification.
The User assumes the responsibility of the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Methods of processing collected data
The Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers, may have access to Data) hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies,) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
THE LEGAL BASIS OF TREATMENT
The Holder processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; It is emphasized that: in some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User's consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object ("opt-out"). ") To this treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation regarding the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Holder;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties.
In any case, it is always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
Place of processing of the collected data
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner.
The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the processing site, the User can refer to the section concerning the processing of Personal Data BELOW IN THIS DOCUMENT.
You have the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the opening dates.
Data retention TIME
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is met. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
- When the processing is based on the consent of the User, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for a longer period until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or an order of an authority.
- At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
- Purposes of the processing of collected data
- The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Contacting the User, Management of payments, Advertising, Statistics and Performance tests of content and functionality (A / B testing) .
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal DataPersonal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact the user
- Mailing List or Newsletter By registering to the mailing list or the newsletter ON This Application, the User's email address is automatically added to a list of contacts to which email messages containing information, including commercial and promotional information, may be transmitted. to this application. The email address of the User could also be added to this list as a result of registration to this Application or after making a purchase. Personal Data collected: city, email, country and name.
- The payment management services allow this Application to process payments by credit card, bank transfer or other instruments. The data used for payment are acquired directly by the payment service provider requested without being in any way treated by this Application. Some of these services may also allow the sending of messages to the User, such as emails containing invoices or notifications regarding payment.
StatisticsThe services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
This application uses a system of statistics for internal use (including through third party applications integrated into this Application) whose personal data are collected Cookies and the following usage data: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the user who connects with this application, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation, the time of the request, the method used in forwarding the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (good end, error, etc.) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment.
User RightsUsers may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- revoke the consent at any time: the User may withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of your data: You may object to the processing of your data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below.
- access your data: The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and ask for correction: The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the treatment limitation: When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data: When certain conditions are met, the User may request the Data to be deleted from the Data Controller.
- receive your data or transfer them to another holder: The User has the right to receive their data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- to propose a complaint: The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection authority or act in court.
Details on the right of oppositionWhen Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority to which the Holder is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Owner deals with data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise the rights
To exercise the rights of the User, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. The requests are deposited free of charge and processed by the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
Additional information about Data collection and processing
The User's Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages of its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Application and any third party services used by it may collect System Logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to "Do Not Track" requests
This Application does not support "Do Not Track" requests. To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
This privacy statement is drawn up on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement only concerns this Application.
Last modified: 10 May 2018
Cookies are portions of code installed within the browser used (such as Apple Safari, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Internet Explorer) that assist the Site Owner in providing the Service according to the intended purpose. Some of the purposes of installation of cookies may also require the consent of the User.
When the installation of Cookies takes place through a consent, the latter can be freely revoked at any time by following the instructions contained in this document.
Activities Strictly Necessary to Operation
Activity regarding the saving of preferences, optimization
This Application uses a system of statistics for internal use (also through third party applications integrated into this Application) whose personal data are collected Cookies and the following usage data: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the user who connects with this application, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation, the time of the request, the method used in forwarding the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (good end, error, etc.) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, relative parameters to the User's operating system and IT environment.
How to provide or withdraw consent to the installation of cookies?
The User can manage preferences related to Cookies directly within his browser and also prevent third parties from installing it. Through the preferences of the browser it is also possible to delete the cookies installed in the past, including the cookie in which the consent to the installation of cookies by our site is eventually saved.
The User can find information on how to manage cookies with some of the most popular browsers at the following addresses: Apple Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Internet Explorer ..
Notwithstanding the above, the Owner informs that Users may follow the instructions provided on the subsequently linked initiatives by the EDAA (EU), the Network Advertising Initiative (US) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (US), DAAC (Canada), DDAI (Japan) or other similar services. Such initiatives allow Users to select their tracking preferences for most of the advertising tools. The Owner thus recommends that Users make use of these resources in addition to the information provided in this document.
Owner and Data Controller
WaaToo di N. Trotta- Via Speranza, 5 - 40068 San Lazzaro di Savena | Bologna | Italy
Email address of the Owner: email@example.com
Since the installation of Cookies and other tracking systems operated by third parties through the services used within this Application can not be technically controlled by the Owner, any specific reference to Cookies and tracking systems installed by third parties is to be considered indicative. Given the objective complexity of identification of the technologies based on Cookies, the User is invited to contact the Data Controller if he wishes to receive any further information regarding the use of the Cookies themselves through this Application.
This privacy statement referring to cookies is drafted on the basis of the legislative provisions currently in force, including articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement only concerns this Application.